Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank you....


I wanted to allocate this slot to Him who's going to celebrate his birthday soon.
I just want express how grateful I am for all the blessings he has bestowed me throughout the year...



Thank you so much Bro....

...for keeping me healthy to be able to take care of my family..
...for making me sick sometimes to let me know that I am not a superwoman....

...for giving me enough resources to go on with life's demands..
... for the times I have nothing in my pocket to remind me that life is not all about money

...for all the times that put smile on my face
and for all the trying times to teach me how to succeed with life's maze...

...for all my friends even acquintances that taught me how life should be...
...for my wonderful in-laws, whether it be his parents, sister, brothers, cousins...
...for giving me wonderful sisters to share life's joys and sorrows..
...for giving me to the best parents anyone could ever wish for...
...for leading me to the right person to spend my whole life with...
...for letting me be a mother to two wonderful kids...

I know that this space will not be enough if i list down everything that i should be thankful for, but then again, for everything, everyone, every happenings in my life... THANK YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment: