Friday, July 16, 2010

....Sa giled ng Computer...

it was wednesday morning, after manalasa ni Basyang sa Pilipinas, I received a very heart breaking letter from my grade 1 daughter, Ate Bea...

She was probably asking why I had to go to the office that day since their classes were suspended due to the typhoon after effect. I know she was not feeling so well that morning, she was having low grade fever kasi. But since it's low grade, and i have things to do at the office, i decided to go to work.

While I was preparing to leave, she approached me and gave me something rolled and tied with her red sanrio rubberband. It was a letter, a plead i guess... and as i read her handwritten note I felt something warm flowing below my eyes... It made me teary eyed...well, it made me cry... her letter literally was cutting my heart into pieces... then I rolled it again.

I secretly wiped my tear, and told her... "Ikaw talaga Ate, alam mo naman bakit kailangang pumasok ni Mommy diba?!"... then she asked for her letter... Of course I refused to give it back... I told her "Ipapabasa ko to sa Boss ko, para payagan ka nyang isama sa ofis namin." Then she smiled and said "Ok, Mommy".

Then she happily went down the stairs... took some food at the fridge which she shared with denise and waved goodbye to me...

While I was travelling on the way to the office, i was very tempted to read her letter again, pero kasi ayoko umiyak so hindi ko na ginawa. But as soon as I arrived at the office, i took it off in my bag and reread it. Again, it made me cry... and until now, whenever I get a glimpse of it, even just the paper where it was written, napapaiyak parin ako.... I love you Ate Bea and Denise... you know how much I do...

1 comment:

  1. wahhh! nakakaiyak!

    wag na kasi masyo manuod ng teleserye si ate bea nahahawa! hihihi

    ReplyDelete