Monday, September 27, 2010

transfer... transfer... transfer...

I'm on this road again... again and again...

Why haven't I thought of these when I made a decision to leave DB....
...Transfer would mean new work environment, new people to work with, new learning curve... and adjustment, adjustments, adjustments....

I hate this feeling of being alone, and the feeling that you do not know the process... you do not know what to do, how to deal with the people and how to deal with the environment... Gosh!!!!

It makes me wonder why have I decided to leave?
1st - Finance work... i would want to go back to the real accounting work...
2nd - i want my normal life back... normal shift and normal sleep...
... i want to play with my kids after office hours...
...i want to teach Bea her lessons... I want to bring her to school in the morning...

Ok so these are the reasons why i decided to leave... without taking into considerations the other factors that should be considered...

Maybe it was just me... I should learn how to appreciate my current situation, this is life when I have decided to transfer... and i should bear with it. I know I will be ale to adopt to the changes... ako pa... Kaya ko to!!!!

1 comment:

  1. First step is always the hardest! masasanay ka din ika nga. You'll get used to it. Makakapag adjust ka din. Live one day at a time. Trust Him ^_^

    ReplyDelete