Saturday, November 27, 2010

Envy and Jealousy...

these are 2 words that I hate most....Envy and Jealousy.

I've known jealousy since i was kid. I was jealous daw of my younger sister kasi she always gets the attention of mama. Hindi ko man napapansin na my reaction reflects jealousy na, basta nakakaramdam lang ako na niinis ako because i don't get the attention I was expecting from another person...kay mama. But later on I've learned na same pala kami ng feeling ng sister ko... me jelly feeling din sya sakin. Minsan kasi when your mind is set into something it omits other information. Like un, meron din palang kina jejelly sakin ang sister ko but what I was thinking before eh ako ung di napapansin. Jealousy shuts down your thinking capability...

Envy...you envy people because you think they have more than what you have right now, they have better car than yours, bigger house, bigger savings, higher pay, successful than you are and because you think they are happier than you. I know in myself that i do get envious sometimes, but I don't let it get into my nerve. I know it won't do me any good... I believe that everything will fall into its proper places at the right time. One thing I've learned in life is that you should not rush things into your life. God knows the perfect timing... Trust him for he has better plans than what you have in mind. He knows your desires and listens to your heart. If you envy other people's achievements, it hinders your own happiness... so try not to compare yourself with others, start counting your blessing. Could be that you have more than what that person has...

No comments:

Post a Comment