Monday, January 17, 2011

My precious gems...

I can't understand why I'm getting emotional whenever I look at this photo.



Is it because mas magaganda sila sakin? hahahaha... Nope!
It's because I now realized that my babies are no longer babies... time flies ika nga...

Ate Bea seems to be a teenager in the photo already.. She knows how to project when the camera is in front of her. Such an elegant Ate...

And Denise... my little Potpot..my sweet little angel who kisses and hug me all the time, my little girl who loves being embraced just to be able to sleep at bedtime...

I will cherish these moments that I can still hug you both in my arms...
Not that I don't want you both to grow up but if I can just hold the time and not let it pass, I will... just to keep you within my reach always...

I want you to just be with daddy and me forever... my precious gems...

No comments:

Post a Comment