Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1st time to blog.....

It's actually my 1st time to blog... hehehehe so bear with me. It was really my sisters blog site http://www.checjournal.blogspot.com/ that inspired me to create my own account here at blogspot (hehehe...nainggit?).

I am actually one of her followers, not sure if she knew that but whenever i'm bored with my work i just open her site and viola!!!! my senses are again working... i don't know why but i do enjoy her posts... yung mga jokes and even the stories of her life... hehehe

I also realized that sometimes its good to have something you can look back into whenever you feel that the world is not going your way... and this is one of the things you can actually create... you only need your computer and internet connection (me??? c/o the company.....:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis! I never knew you would be interested in blogging! it's really nice to have one. Can be your outlet!

    This is fun! Goodluck! yan ni add na kita sa blogroll ko! will wait for your new posts!

    ReplyDelete