Monday, November 30, 2009

Officially SMART!!!!!

This post is not to promote the product to be mentioned. This is only posted to express how I really appreciate the product itself.....


I have been a loyal customer of Smart for more than 4 years now. I've been sticking with my post paid line for so long... not only because I don't want to change my mobile number but because of the superb service i get from SMART. Loyal nga talaga ako... kasi naman other networks promise a nationwide connection but you can't seem to connect at some places meaning wala silang signal. Hassle diba? What if you're stuck in some place and you badly need help and worst you dont have a signal from your network provider... Gosh!!!! Kainis diba??? kaya SMART nako.... papahuli ba kau?

Just recently, I purchased my own SMART BRO. I do have a post paid wireless connection from the other network pero sobra hina ng signal. I can't establish a connection even inside our house(are we in a cave?)... to think we live here in Quezon City ha!baka sa Mandaluyong malakas! (hehehehe). Now, because of the widest connection of Smart even inside our bedroom ang lakas ng signal ko... as in steady yung blue light sa USB. Thanks Smart!!! now i can connect to the internet anytime and talk to my husband across the miles. Buti nalang nag SMART BRO ako!!!!

For more information on SMART BRO and other SMART products and services visit http://smart.com.ph/

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've switched! from a Smart subscriber for almost a decade. :D

    ReplyDelete