Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Before our Bohol Escapade 2009


Eversince i always dreamed of bringing my family in a place where we can enjoy and bond with each other, away from the typical pasyalan like malls, arcades etc. I wanted to bring them to some far away place and let my kids experience how it feels like to ride in that big bird flying high up in the clouds.


So when i learned about Cebu Pacific Air's (http://www.cebupacificair.com/) seat sale on domestic flights, i grabbed that chance and booked our flight right then and there to Tagbilaran (hehehe.... excited!!!). After booking, I immediately searched the internet for things that we can do in Bohol. Thanks to the Bohol forum in http://www.pinoyexchange.com/. I was able to draft our itenerary including the sites we should visit and avoid as well as the expenses we should be expecting.


And then I told this plan to my sister Chec who immediately expressed her desire to come with us since she wanted to surprise Mannix (her husband) on their 7th wedding anniversary. Syempre oo naman ako para me kahati kami sa expenses (hihihihi)......


I felt like hindi pa nga matutuloy kasi Ondoy came and afterwards threat naman ni Pepeng. Nelson also was a bit hesitant to go since bad nga ang weather and he even asked me if we could cancel the trip. Syempre i said a big NO!!! Then Ate Baby was also expressing her intention to leave us already, pero nakatawad pa ako... I told her after our Bohol trip nalang. Pinag isipan pa nga nya before she finally said yes eh... (uyyy kunyari pa!)


I really thought that my plans will not materialize.... pero it did!!! And i must say, our 1st out of town trip was so sulit!!!! It will definitely not be our last....

No comments:

Post a Comment